Full Day Antarctica
Live the Antarctic experience together with us
On our aircraft you will fly over the Magellan Strait, Tierra del Fuego Island, Darwin Mountain Range, the mythical Cape Horn and the raft Drake Passage, finally arriving at King George Island, gateway to the White Continent, where most of the Antarctic scientific bases are located. Here you can also find the Chilean village “Villa Las Estrellas”, place where several Chilean families live all year round.
You will visit the impressive landscapes of the White Continent, meet part of its wildlife and experience the daily life of men populating this territory in the name of science and investigation.
FULL DAY ANTARCTIC ITINERARY.
– Villa Las Estrellas (First settlement inhabited by civilians).
– Lunch or a snack depending on the place and time of arrival.
– Navigation on a zodiac boat to Ardley Island to visit some penguin colonies and navigation around Collins glacier.
– Visit to the Orthodox Russian Church (At Bellingshausen Station).
– Return to Punta Arenas after approximately 5 hours of tour.
Program includes four consecutive nights in hotel, in preparation for the Antarctic journey.
*All Antarctic activities are subject to weather conditions.