One of the most visited, photographed and commented destinations in Patagonia: not for nothing is Torres del Paine the 8th Wonder of the World.
On board a DAP helicopter, travelers in groups of four will have the chance to withhold the amazing landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park from the sky. The scenic flights take place just outside the park’s limits, so as to minimize the impact for the local fauna.
ASK FOR PRIVATE FLIGHTS, TRANSPORTATION AND AERIAL WORKS IN THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.
See program details under the photo gallery.
OTHER HELICOPTER PROGRAMS
DAP Helicópteros has over 100.000 flight hours, flying for over three decades on the southernmost skies. No other company in the world holds this much experience in Patagonia and Antarctica. Enjoy fascinating overflights and direct trips, flying with the best.
- Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas
- Puerto Natales – Calafate
- Puerto Natales – Torres del Paine
- Punta Arenas – Puerto Williams
- Puerto Williams – Cape Horn
- Puerto Williams – Ushuaia
- Punta Arenas – Ushuaia
- Overflight of majestic Grey Glacier, of the Southern Ice Fields.
- Helifishing, flying directly to the best sites for lake and river fishing in Patagonia
- Helihiking, flying directly to amazing summits, to descend by foot and experience southernmost nature firsthand.
- Darwin Mountain Range overflight